Not a very good designer

caliux

I can't tell if this is fake, but I went down the road you did in high school and after some learning I started selling my "skills".  My biggest suggestion:  back off trying to make money right now and continue to practice.  Read into theory heavily.  Work on an open source project, or find neighbors and relatives who need work done and complete jobs for them.  I wouldn't post your age either, but that's just me. 

Lastly, and not to be too critical, I wouldn't want to hire you.  You have a site where there are no working links despite the indication that there is, no real information on yourself, and poor grammar. 

Lastly, and not to be too critical, I wouldn't want to hire you.  You have a site where there are no working links despite the indication that there is, no real information on yourself, and poor grammar.

Totally agree.

Create a fully working site for yourself and show what your skills can do.

That first impression of your own website goes a long way with their decision to hire you.

As for the design....ask a few people and I'm sure everyone will agree your choices are not what they would want.

I feel you posted a bit early to get any type of positive critique.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.