Delete my posts

We should have the ability to delete our own threads or have moderators delete them by reporting them with the comment "I want my thread to be removed from the pubic."

I did, and it just seemed they decided to ignore me. I'd like to get rid of certain code I posted on this forum.

p.s. - I see 2 entries in the "report to mod" section by you, both less than an hour ago (one of them was actually timestamped after this this thread...)...even if it were something we do, less than an hour by no means constitutes being ignored.

Then delete my account or just edit the code out in the reported threads?

If none of the options above are available, is it possible to allow a username change?

p.s. - I see 2 entries in the "report to mod" section by you, both less than an hour ago (one of them was actually timestamped after this this thread...)...even if it were something we do, less than an hour by no means constitutes being ignored.

Then delete my account, or just edit the code out in the reported threads.

We don't delete accounts either.  Again I would ask you to read the rules.

But as a show of good will, I did edit out a url and some db info in one of your posts  (we don't really have to do even that, btw).  But yeah...we don't delete content...we are here to provide help and resource for others. It's anti-productive to go deleting stuff...especially stuff marked as solved...on that note...you really wanna repay the free help you got by asking for it to be removed?  that doesn't sound very grateful...

Then delete my account, or just edit the code out in the reported threads.

We don't delete accounts either.  Again I would ask you to read the rules.

But as a show of good will, I did edit out a url and some db info in one of your posts  (we don't really have to do even that, btw).  But yeah...we don't delete content...we are here to provide help and resource for others. It's anti-productive to go deleting stuff...especially stuff marked as solved...on that note...you really wanna repay the free help you got by asking for it to be removed?  that doesn't sound very grateful...

I'm always grateful for the help I receive here on PHPFreaks. It's just that I had some code that I posted that I decided I didn't want public anymore. Sorry for any trouble this has caused. :/

(Also: I've always noticed the "WARNING: Before you post, read the rules! We will NOT delete content!" (specifically about 725 times), but this thread was a last resort.

Thanks for the quick response, though.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.