MOVED: Increase Alphanumeric VARCHAR Entry by Value 1?

requinix

Jelly Bellys. So there are "recipes" of ones you can eat at the same time. The most well-known one is probably mixing a couple peanut butter jelly beans with a couple grapes. I have to say it's pretty good because they actually do taste like peanut butter and grapes, but I have one issue: the peanut butter flavor is too weak compared to the grape. Instead of a 1-1 ratio it takes more like 3-1.

Weird thing, this has got to be the most famous recipe so why isn't it listed on their site? I see candy apple, tiramisu, and lemon meringue pie, but nothing about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Are they just not popular anymore? Personally I prefer peanut butter and chocolate (Nutella, specifically) but whatever. Which can't be that weird because Reese's is popular... Mind you peanut butter + Nutella sandwiches don't really taste like Reese's candies, but that could just be because of the type of chocolate. Like they use milk or dark chocolate while Nutella is based on hazelnut.

Which reminds me, I have a jar of it in the cupboard, but it's been so long since I've used it that it might have turned into an oily mess by now. I know it's just the various oils and such separating but it looks like someone poured a teaspoon or two of water right into it and that just kinda puts me off the whole thing. Same for peanut butter for that matter except the "water" isn't clear. Dirty water. And mixing everything back together isn't so bad but it gets the knife dirty on the handle, which really bothers me because then my fingers get dirty and I have to stop what I'm doing and go wash my hands. I already do that enough each day, I don't want to make more reasons for me to do so.

But beyond the oily mess there's also stuff getting stale. Stale Nutella is a pain because it's stiff and hard to deal with, and the kind of bread I like most is very soft and easily rips apart so spreading it on can be a real labor. Best method I've found is to spread a little bit on at a time but it takes so long to cover the whole face. Fine, it's a good sandwich, but in that same time I could have done something else. Maybe there's something in the freezer I could quickly heat up, or maybe there's some leftovers in the fridge I could eat. And if not there's pretty good odds that I need to go to the grocery store anyways.

Ah, sorry. Forgot why I'm here.

This topic has been moved to MySQL Help.

http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php?topic=358112.0