Stargate System Lords is here!!

Shadowing

The animations are fun to watch. Words on the page are hard to read, however. Also, the image is smaller than the window and only takes up a portion of the page. The words run past the image and onto the black space below. Perhaps you can move the text blurb up so it doesn't go into the black area. There's space between it and the title text. Play around with different colors for the word Stargate (maybe black or dark grey) and maybe not fade out the login form in the animation. Or you can move the word Stargate so it's not in the star looking thing. It may be nice to have a page with screenshots of the game and descriptions on game play. Good work!

thanks for the feed back Suebriquet

yah all that is known stuff i plan to fix later.

Accept the word Stargate running into the Sun I did that on purpose :) makes it look like its being glared by the sun. I'll probably end up just adding stargate system lords into the back ground picture so then i have tons of fonts to choose from and graphics in photo shop. the Beta fades out cause it would hide the motherships blowing up the death gliders so thats why i did that :) Not sure im exactly happy with that either. The hyper space window is total crap too lol. I plan to make that look way better. Not just in looks but the animation on it. I had to stop though cause had to get back to the game lol.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.