steelmanronald06

FTP Programs

Unsure if it's been mentioned, but I use and love Transmit (by Panic, and OS X only) - it's beaten every other client that I've used in all aspects (for me!).

hello all,

Can anyone recommend an ftp program, that is able to open a map that contains thousands of smaller maps with thousands of photos.

For some reason I'm unable to download let alone open a map via ftp that has about 17.000 maps in it with about 20.000 photo's.

I've tried filezilla, fireftp, leechftp, none of which do the trick. I use windows vista.

sounds more like a memory problem, not an ftp program problem. By "map" I assume you mean folder or directory, right?

you may need to ftp from command line or write your own script that ftps to it..IOW a method that doesn't involve trying to grab and display a list of the working directory/folder. And then NOT do things like list or display dir content.