Cannot redirect URL to proper function when using IIS 6

ethereal1m

Dear all,

I’m trying to redirecting using an URL that uses get method so that it fills up $_GET variable and redirects it to some class and function of a controller. When using IIS6, it doesn't redirect to a specified controller, it redirects to its home instead. Works in Apache though.

Suppose the link is:

localhost/content/?id=5 

which making the link to execute get method and set variable “id” with value equal to 5 and put them into $_GET variable.

I'm using Codeigniter framework, therefore for URL routing it uses routes.php file. It has the following line

$route['content/:(any)']='some_class/some_function/$1'; 

which routing the link into execution of some_function of some_class with input of 5, so that it should reroute into:

some_class/some_function/?id=5 

but it doesn’t, it routes to default home address instead.

Seems that IIS cannot parse

some_class/some_function/?id=5  

Do I miss something?

I’m using php5.1.4, IIS6 and MSSQL server 2003. IIS6 is using CGI to execute PHP.

regards,

ethereal1m

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.