Dry stone wall construction

yoursurrogategod

I'm using Chrome in Ubuntu and the link shows up fine for me.  What is it that you guys are seeing?

You can also copy the text of the link into a tab in your browser and see the book that way.

But back to my previous question, has anyone tried to do dry-stone masonry?  It looks like a sick challenge and fun :) .

Nah, that's not a referral link. Amazon associates uses tag= for associate ID.

ref= is just for the location of where the product was clicked (for analytics data.)

based on the value, I'd put my chips on an a/b or mv test... quick, everybody click on the link and fuck up their test numbers!

But back to my previous question, has anyone tried to do dry-stone masonry?  It looks like a sick challenge and fun :) .

Never have, probably wont either.  For two reasons.  1) I dunno where I'd put a stone wall and 2) I'm sure I'd suck at it. 

I never was any good at tetris and it's kind of a similar thing, gotta put the right shaped stones in the right places.  I'm somewhat of a poor builder in general.  Everything always ends up very amateurish looking with various problems.

The last thing I "built" was some flower beds next to the house.  The ground and bricks are not very level.  no matter how much I tried to get them level it seemed to never work out.  It's not terrible looking, but it could be a lot better.

Before:

After:

P5090020.JPG?480x360

P1290068.JPG?480x360

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.