change font size

cfcampbell

I want to change font size but keep getting an error.

So the line looks like.....

$area['H1TITLE'] = "Central Phoenix Condos, Lofts and High Rises.</p> <font size="5"> Choose a community and get information, pictures and some floor plans.</font>";

But it?s not working to change the font and only gives me an error?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER in /home/content/c/f/c/cfcampbell/html/lofts_condos_highrises/central_phoenix/listing-descriptions.php on line 25

I don't see what I'm missing, this should be easy.

try this inline styline it will help.

$area['H1TITLE'] = "Central Phoenix Condos, Lofts and High Rises.<p style=\"font-size:5px;\"> Choose a community and get information, pictures and some floor plans.</p>";

Hmm . . . "5px"? I think you mean "5pt"

It can be points or pixels i think it doesnt matter ahhhhh :-\

I didn't say you couldn't use "5px" only that I assumed you meant "5pt". Even though "5pt" is very small, "5px" would be completely unreadable. But, there are valid reasons for using different size measurements: px, pt, em, etc. based upon the specific needs.

$area['H1TITLE'] = 'Central Phoenix Condos, Lofts and High Rises.</p> <span style="font-size: 5pt"> Choose a community and get information, pictures and some floor plans.</span>';

This should be closest to the original. Assuming the OP actually wants the </p> closing in there, and is not starting a new <p>. It's not the most correct way to markup the text but it's closest to what he has. What he *should* be doing is having the title and the "summary" in separate variables, and putting them in styled elements.

OP: the element is called H1TITLE so that indicates to me it's within <h1></h1> tags. The </p> won't work in there. What are you trying to accomplish?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.