need help urgently...

matt

Hi everyone,

Please check out this link:

http://www.jamsonwhytewholesale.com and try sign in...

There is an error which I think is about my database not done correctly?

I am new to php/MySQL and phpMyAdmin, I followed a tutorial to create my database \"wholesaledb\" using php/MySQL.

Then, I downloaded and installed phpMyAdmin into my Mac.

Open up the phpMyAdmin, I created the database\'s table.

Therafter, there was no instruction of how to save the table. So, I clicked the export option, and saved it...never prompted me any message. The file is saved under this name \"wholesaledb_dump\". I opened this file in dreamweaver and saved it into this extension .sql

I think I have done everything right until the exporting part. Can you tell how shall I save the database table? And also how to import to my server?

I am way past my deadline, so your help will be greatly appreciated!!

Hope to hear from you soon...

Thanks

matt

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/checkuser.php:8) in /var/www/html/checkuser.php on line 84

ok! u seem to have some session error in ur \"checkuser.php\" file

look for whitespaces, tabs etc before the session_start()

Make sure none of your library files begin or end with a blank line, at least if you ever want to use cookies or other headers. Otherwise, you will get errors like this:

Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent

That\'s because even though you may consider the include file just a library, Apache considers it a source of HTML, so that blank line will be the first line of the document. Then when you get around to setting the cookie or header, Apache can\'t do it because it\'s already started sending the body.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.