Need: Casestudies of PHP driven systems being used in Engineering companies

simplysandeep

Hi

I need some case studies of PHP driven systems being used in Engineering Companies like mining, electricity, Agriculture firms etc.

What I'm trying to achieve is: demonstrating the importance of PHP web development/web driven systems in Engineering projects.

Some scenarios are:

- Intranet web portals which are used by several departments for storing Engineering data, complex calculations etc something like sharepoint being used in companies

- Integration of several data systems with PHP

- SAP-PHP integration

- Web portals(PHP portals) used by the end users which get the data from complex data systems in the back end

Can some one provide me some information on this?

TIA

not sure if this is what you are after, but i built my cousin a client login and file download area for his wireline logging company (which is surveying for coal etc for mining companies)

its pretty simple but he says its brilliant for him, he can upload data, and then select who gets to see it, from public(all), per company, or per employee(of a client company), he could even add his own staff too if he desired.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.