AJAXFreaks.com Anyone?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is good, I was worried something was seriously wrong with AJAXFreaks.

I am am beginning to prefer SMF over Invision as I havent really used it before. Are you planning on building it within the website like it was before, Eric?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Exactly how much javascript should you know before trying to use AJAX? I know absolutely no javascript, but I'd love to use it.

And is this something AJAX could do: Say you have a shop online where people buy with little points they accumulate for doing things. Then whenever a shop item is bought it disappears from the page without having to reload the page?

How hard is it to incoporate PHP and AJAX to work together?

• 5 months later...

Sorry to say but this idea is horrible. The reason is ajax is javascript, you cant learn ajax with out learning javascript and the php side of ajax is done in php. If phpfreaks wants to expand I think it should not focus on ajax but instead javascript. It is impossible to learn how to do ajax with out learning javascript.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.