<input name="userfile[]" type="file"  />  <br/>

</form>

this work

why?? how can i do this in my mobile why this code not good

thank

• 2 weeks later...

Christian, whats wrong with w3schools?

Yes - Its an old site.

However most of their code still validates within the set standards - so imo w3schools is the place, considering they also allow you to see snippets, and edit the code with the site. They also give simple explanations as to what the code does.

Many people avoid w3schools on principle. They have no ties to w3, offer BS certificates, incomplete information, etc.

If you Google around you'll find lots of reasons to avoid its use. There are generally better, more accurate, and more complete sources out there that aren't hard to find. Look beyond the first couple search results.

hakimserwa: Even if I did reference that site in the past, and thought it gave out good advice, there is no reason for others to repeat my mistakes. Is there?

Also, I know a lot of people don't know as much as I do (about web development), same as there are a lot of people who knows a whole lot more than me. It's just how things are, as no-one can know everything. Nothing joys me more than people actually willing to learn and/or share knowledge, in fact.

So I don't have a problem with people not knowing, but I do expect/hope that people who're trying to help actually post accurate and correct information. Otherwise it's not helping, I'm afraid. So if I see someone posting wrongful information, I'll do my part in correcting it and clearing up any potential misunderstandings. Also,  whenever someone corrects any wrongful information I've posted I've felt thankful for their corrections; That is one of the ways I've gotten to learn as much as I know these days, after all.

White_Lily: Please see the site I linked to, it explains why in great detail. Especially when you consider my position on wrongful knowledge and not caring.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.