Return back on same page after valid user login

vishalonne

Hello

I want this feature in my site.

If I Go on PHP forum and try to start new discussion without doing login process, it takes me to the login page and if enter my valid login id and password it directly takes me to page where I can start posting new post.

In my site I want to implement same facility.

I have already done login part if user click with doing login process on a link which requires login validation process then user will get a message for Enter login information....

Now I am not find the way "How I will take the user back to that same page where he/she want to go after his/her valid login".

Need guidance me to do this

Thank you for any support?

Thank you for your consideration floridaflatlander but I can't understand what you want to say.

If possible you can take look in my site www.cbsecsnip.in

Home Page - > Computer Science -> XI - > Solved Materials (click this, required valid login)

Now if user enter valid login from on home page he should see the page which is blocked (Solved Material)

Thank you for your consideration PFMaBiSmAd but I already integrated login code on every page.

If possible you can take look in my site www.cbsecsnip.in

Home Page - > Computer Science -> XI - > Solved Materials (click this, required valid login)

Now if user enter valid login from on home page he should see the page which is blocked (Solved Material)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.