Flash game site

matthew9090

My new website 'Massive Games' is now almost finished. Please can you tell me what you think of the design and what it looks like in the different screen resolutions. Also do your best to hack it :D

Url: http://massivegames.co.uk

Flash is horrible, anyone can grab your swf and decompile it and hack it if they wanted to.

All your games are easily hackable, unless you're telling me that you check each input/movement on a flash game with the server, which I doubt.

Design is cool, good work but, flash games sites are a dime a dozen and it's the same motive as "I am going to create another Social Network site!"

Design is cool, good work but, flash games sites are a dime a dozen and it's the same motive as "I am going to create another Social Network site!"

To add to:

To make it successful/useful, you need to add elements that you wouldn't find at other sites, such as at addictinggames.com or newgrounds.com. How can you be different to be a better competitor in the game genre? Don't re-invent the wheel make it better.

Thanks for your feedback, i will add more features over time, this is just the starting point really.

If it's a 1 man job, I highly recommend not doing this arcade thing, as you would need to decompile each game add your own code to use with your server if u don't want hackers. This would take a lot of time.  Or just have scores be verified by you.... but that would be pretty dumb.  If you had thousands of users, you'd have no life !.

I am not trying to be rude, but I've been where you're at, it's not worth it.  These kind of arcade sites are not only pointless now, but even if you did get alot of players, you'll have hackers 24/7 just submitting 99999999 scores and you as the admin will go nuts.

Now, don't get me wrong, if you got an idea, go for it and don't let what we say stop you.  But... I think you know what to do from this point forward,  I wish you the best,

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.