Very difficult Problem (I think) about graphing

komquat

Not sure what you're asking here. At first I thought you were just trying to put a linear graph on the screen. But, reading on, you want a Log graph that returns a quadratic formula?

A quadratic formula wont describe a logarithmic function with any accuracy. If you have an actual scenario or perhaps sample data, I think I could point you in the right direction.

[code]
-5.000 -59.9
-4.000 -48.6
-3.602 -35.8
-3.301 -22.8
-3.000 -8.5
-2.301 25.6
[/code]

What I need is to graph the above information (this info can change, I would get this from another form) and then get the polynomial equation for this line, it would be in the form of a Quadratic Equation.

Then I need to use the values from the Quadratic Equation to calc out some values.

Thanks Again for the info

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.