Help regarding class structure design

ilovephp

Hello PHPEXPERTS,

I am php developer and have enough experience developing apps using php 4. I want to develop facebook wall app where user can register, login. upload photos, upload status, share links, like status etc. 

I want to create this app using php 5 classes, I am familiar with codeigniter but never created single app with php 5 classes. So i am confused about how to design class structure. Can anyone please help me create a class structure. I mean which classes should be there Which class will inherit whom ? And any others suggestion that you like to suggest ? 

I know all you guys are right i need to read all again.....but actually i dont have to read each and everything, i just need some brushing. I dont have that much time to read php classes all again so now i think i will go with codeigniter.

Thanks for looking into my post, I didnt get any help regarding my problem but got much more than that :) You guys inspired me to find some time and read php oop again. I will definitely read books on it i have to.

Thanks once again.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.