Problem In Connecting To Sql Server 2008 By Php

ahadyekta

I have a problem in connecting the wampp localhost to sql server , There is a lan network that it`s server is windows server 2008 with sql server 2008 , I want to connect to this sql by php in a client with windows 7 , but when I run mssql_connect function It shows that coudlent connect to this IP , It shows Reply when I ping server IP .

Do I have to change anything in wampp or php application in localhost ?

It is php 5.3 the latestversion of wampp .

Other programmers can connect to this sql by C sharp and Delphi , Only me cant access that by php

I use VmWare also , and install windows server 2008 and sql server 2008 , and create network between win7 and windows server by NAT , even in this way I cant access to sql by php , but there is reply in pinging servers IP .

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.