Wordpress Wp-Admin Blank Page

tendouser

Varies on the server configuration. Generally shared web hosts will have a "logs" directory in the root directory you have access to. If you have a dedicated or virtual dedicated server though, then the default location for the logs varies per the OS.

• 2 weeks later...

The best you should do is check the logs for the error occured. But by my experience in WP, i have faced this problem twice. The first time it was when I made an upgrade and the second was by acciden t changed the encoding of a file (from ascii to utf8).

But that does not mean that these gonna be your solution, you will have to learn to check the logs because it's a very usefull tool and in most cases reports to you whats the problem!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.