New Uploading Site: Uqload.com

Lukeidiot

If you start uploading a file and you leave the page before it's finished it'll say the file uploaded under "Your Uploads" but the file doesn't exist when you try to view it.

bvc.png

Edited by Coreye

Thanks for the input guys. I will fix accordingly. :)

@darkfreaks, I have added a block to acunetix if the browser referrer contains the word. This is just to block threats (If you used acunetix and its not working anymore, that is the reason why) I say this because I am aware acunetix uses that particular XSS test.

@darkfreaks, I have added a block to acunetix if the browser referrer contains the word. This is just to block threats (If you used acunetix and its not working anymore, that is the reason why) I say this because I am aware acunetix uses that particular XSS test.

Blocking the testing tool is not the way to pass the test. You pass the test by fixing your site so that it is not vulnerable to XSS anymore. You need to make sure you use htmlentities() when you output user-entered data.

• 10 months later...

Support button not functioning on mobile browser, tested with Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S on default browser.

Edit: more important, the whole upload function does not work on a mobile browser.

Edited by Irate

Support button not functioning on mobile browser, tested with Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S on default browser.

Edit: more important, the whole upload function does not work on a mobile browser.

It seems to be working on iPhone Chrome, and Safari. As well as Andriod.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.