Site Not Loading On Android Devices, Why?

Presto-X

Hello guys,

I built this site atop Joomla 2.5 using Twitter bootstrap v2.0.3 at the start of the year and it has been running great, I tested it on all of the latest browsers, iPhone, and iPad all seem to be working great, however I have gotten reports that it does not load on android devices and I cannot find anything that would cause the site not to load. I downloaded the latest android sdk to use the browser emulator and it loaded the site just fine, I'm stumped, does anything in the code jump out at you that would cause the site from loading?

http://www.shawnlindsay.org

• 2 weeks later...

With the default browser it does not work, but with Dolphin HD it works fine, I get the mobile version of your site.

Screenshot of the Error

// ill redo this oops went to .com

// Edit:

On the default browser, your site seems to crash the browser. It begins loading the mobile version of the site, then forces close.

Phone SPH-D700 (Sprint Epic 4G)

Firmware 2.3.6

Gingerbread.EL30

Edited by Xaotique

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.