Getting Mysql Data Onto An Image (Customised E-Invitations)

seanty

I'm looking to create a 'for fun' system (I suppose to help me learn too) for an invitation system.

What I'm going to have is a php registration page linked with a mySQL db where a user can 'sign up' and add their details.

From the admin side i can then 'approve' certain users. Upon approval, their data is 'printed' onto a background image of a ticket (that ive already created) then saved as an image file.

The user is then sent a link with the image file so that they can print their ticket (which may include QR code).

Basically a bit of a fun project..

I am ok with the php/mySQL registration/approval stuff... its the process of getting the MySQL data 'printed' onto an existing image (blank invitation). Any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.