Programme From Multiple Lines Into One Straight Line

sungpeng

<form name="form" action="<?php print $PHP_SELF ?>" method="post">

<textarea name="descript" rows="3" cols="30">

<?php echo"$doing[intro]"; ?>

</textarea><br><br>

<input type="submit" name="intro" value="introduction"> key in your profile

</form><br><br>

<form name="form" action="<?php print $PHP_SELF ?>" method="post"><textarea name="descript" rows="3" cols="30"><?php echo"$doing[intro]"; ?></textarea><br><br><input type="submit" name="intro" value="introduction"> key in your profile</form><br><br>

Is there a programme to make my code from multiple lines into one continuous straight line with no white space and paragraph ?

Trust me when I say it'd only take 2 seconds more to get around that, as that's the time it'll take me to right-click, select "inspect element" and wait for Dragonfly to load. This is a waste of effort, and I sincerely doubt that your code is that valuable.

This. I rarely do View Source anymore because I have Chrome: right-click, Inspect Element, and read the tree just fine. You can obfuscate your site with XSLT or Javascript and it won't make any difference at all.

HTML obfuscation is a battle you cannot win.

[edit] On that note, it's trivial to watch AJAX requests and Flash video downloads. I can see everything your website is doing, every AJAX request it makes, every file it downloads, and I can replay that against you. Then I can deconstruct the requests and reassemble the pieces in any way I want, send those requests to your server, and you'll never know the difference.

Edited by requinix

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.