Select Inet_Ntoa(Ip) From 'cometchat_Guests' Where 1

tommytoxen

Hi guys.

I'm modifying my CometChat to display guest user IP addresses to moderators.

I've successfully got ip addresses of guests to save in the database in ip2long format.

Now I need to retrieve and print an IP address of a user to a moderator when they click the guest's username

The code I need to print the IP address is here:

if($owner == 1 || in_array($userid,$moderatorUserIDs)) {
 $options="<input type=button value='".$chatrooms_language[40]."' onclick=javascript:".$caller."kickUser($uid,0);$close class='invitebutton'>
 <input type=button value='".$chatrooms_language[41]."' onclick=javascript:".$caller."banUser($uid,0);$close class='invitebutton'>".$options;

This shows a KICK & BAN button. Either above or below them I need it to say IP: - the guest's IP-

The ip2long IP address is stored in cometchat_guests in the column 'ip'

I need to put:

SELECT INET_NTOA(ip) FROM 'cometchat_guests' WHERE 1

But I'm not sure what goes after WHERE...

WHERE what?

WHERE 1 = $uid

Or WHERE $uid = 1
echo $ip

Would be very grateful and appreciate any help here, thank you so much in advance I'm getting a migraine here

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.