Complete Newbie but want to learn

katloubee

So, I'm a complete PHP newbie, but I want to create a calculator, using my own calculations and then MAYBE taking some figures from a DB (this can come later),

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the calculator? I want it to have the same kind of format as mortgage calculators, in that a value is entered, and maybe some more information (like a rate, % etc) and then an answer is provided.

Any good tutorials? I have about 2 days. LOL

This forum is for help with code you wrote, not finding you tutorials. 

You won't create a good impression by saying you can do something that you have no idea how to do. By all means learn PHP, but you're not going to create a good finished product in 2 days when you don't know PHP.

If your boss really asked you to do something you don't know how to do and gave you a deadline of TWO DAYS to create a web application, find a new job. Cause that's some crazy shit.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.