Add a paypal basket to retreived data items

uktab

Hi,

I have a site that lets users find music by clicking search filters. They get results as mp3s and can either preview the music, download it or add it to a playlist folder.

Is there an easy way to add a checkbox next to each mp3 in the results, which the user can select, but when the user checks out using paypal, they're given a link to download the .wav version of each selected track, rather than the mp3?

The wavs are already in a folder on the server and have the same fliename as their mp3 except the extension is .wav

Currently the user sees 10 results on a page, with anything from 1 to xxx pages being available.

If it helps, the user can already add mp3s to a playlist folder they've created using an 'add' button.

In advance of some obvious questions:

The tracks will be for tv or radio broadcast and the users only use wav or aif files.

The mp3s are only downloaded so the user can try the tune in a production to see if it works.

I have very basic php knowledge, as you can probably tell, so excuse me if I ask a few stupid questions if I get any replies!

A screenshot is attached. On the left is the project playlist showing an 'added' track. The middle column is the search filters and the right-hand column is the resulting list of mp3s from the search - the buttons there are 'play' 'info' 'add' (to playlist) and 'download' (mp3 to hard drive).

Any help is appreciated :)

Thanks

post-55358-0-19159800-1359465384_thumb.jpg

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.