Creating Tables Within A MySQL Database

Rankin

Ok i have never ever used a database before so im finding this hard.

I have a database set up and my scripts are connectiong to it correctly ( Atleast i think they are )

But i have no tables set up yet. So its an empty database. I have an online game i wanna get connected to this. But i dont know how to make tables correctly so that the scripts can add new data to it etc.

If anyone could please add me to msn and we go through it i would so badly appreciate it.

copleycrewboy@hotmail.com

Thanks alot

-Rankin-

It seems so confusing tho, its as ifthere giving me commads but i access the database via a cpanel and i just need someone who can add me to msn and point me in the right directions in setting up new fields to hold for examplethe user names andthe amount of game money they have etc etc

I dont know why but i just find it really hard learning from sites, helops aload iftheres someonethat knows what there doing going over it with me :P

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.