Refreshing a web site

mmc6e

I'mnot sure if this has been addressed here before but I have a web site that is updated regularly. After an update I need to press F5 for a refresh to get the new info as opposed to the cached version. This is fine for me but many of the members who follow this page are unfamiliar with this. Is there anyway that I can have the updated pages automaticlly refresh themselves.

Thanks for the reply. What I'm trying to do is to have certain pages of my site to be forced to refresh themselves on opening. When these pages are updated some members do not get the updated version but instead get the older cached version. Many of them are unaware that an update has occurred.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.