Newly added rows don't display all fields

fil2550

Hi all. I have a wonderfully well-working MYSQL database accessed by PHP, but for some reason newly added table rows won't display information from one particular field. I checked for strange/hidden characters, ran some generic test entries, but nothing seems to work. All previous entries still work just fine. Am wondering if I have hit some sort of limit.

PHP Version 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.5

MySQL client version: 5.5.29

Only have a few hundred rows in my table. I ran the same SQL query via PHPMyAdmin and had it return the results flawlessly. Why would ~150 rows worth of data work perfectly, and then newly added ones dump the output of one particular field. Pounding my head into a wall over this one. All new entries are doing the same. Thanks for the help people.

Thanks Jessica. Much appreciated. But again, every last entry has no issues with the php code. I have several other tables interlinked in the database to make things work, and I've checked all that as well. I've ran test runs in other tables just to make sure, and there are no problems. Just this one here.

It makes absolutely no sense. Why would 150+ examples work flawlessly and now new additions don't? Again, I checked, made sure I didn't have any hidden characters in my new data that would muck up the code.

I'll post my php code if y'all think it'd be helpfull, but I'm thinking that this is a problem with MYSQL and am not sure what to do.

Ugh. Thanks for your help everyone.

phpmyadmin IS A PHP SCRIPT. If it displays the data correctly, that means that YOUR PHP CODE is where the problem lies. The quicker you post the code that reproduces the problem, the quicker someone can answer -

Why would 150+ examples work flawlessly and now new additions don't?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.