Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doddsey_65

Tutalicious - Tutorial Repository

Hi,

I've started a new project called Tutalicious. It's a tutorial repository where users can upload their youtube tutorials, or create text tutorials.

I am in the process of bug testing (on the Beta test thread) but would also like some crits on the design of the site.

I bought the template off a friend but had to change it quite a bit to fit the sites content. I have just recently added a content slider at the top of the home page but I don't quite like it, so any tips/ideas on that too would be great.

The images used in the slider are temporary.

http://beta.tutalicious.com/

Thanks.

It's nice looking, but what exactly have you done design-wise? We generally shoot down most requests for critiques that have used a template or a bought design. 

Hi,

the template has been changed in every way, the only things I kept off it are the header image and the color scheme. I just wanted to know if the layout was okay and easy to navigate. Stuff like the profile pages and when viewing tutorials I am not too sure about.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.