Problem Creating an Account

I just tried creating an account here and I never received the validation email, therefore I was not able to post about the problem in the first place.

I tried "Resend Validation", and changing my email in settings. I still didn't receive a validation email. I checked my spam folder, nothing. I emailed forums@phpfreaks.com, nothing. I tried connecting the existing account with Facebook, still couldn't post or validate.

For a few days I was trying to figure out how to work around this problem. Eventually I just ended up making a new account and connected with Twitter instead.

Just letting you know the problem exists, and I wonder how many users you are losing due to this problem.

Besides all of that, I look forward to posting on here!

Edit: That account, for reference, is Mindsparks. Thanks!

Edited by M1ndsparks

I guess the accounts got merged? I tried signing in with my twitter account and it prompted me to make a new account or sign in with existing.

So, I went into Mindsparks to see if they were merged, and I still have "Resend Validation" and no way of posting. I ended up having to create this Twitter account again to post.

Edit: Maybe let's try to fix the validation problem first, then we'll merge the accounts?

Edited by M1ndsparks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.