Items not showing in My Content

Go to solution Solved by davidannis,

I use the "My Content" on the drop down to try to follow up if I have left advice, because the OP may have additional questions, I might have made an error, someone may propose a better solution (and I get to learn from that too) but recently my new comments are not showing up there.

It shows nothing since April 9 despite the fact that I've posted a lot since then. It claims a total of 67 posts though my posts say 121. I have selected "topics and posts" and sort by update time.

A few examples of things since April 9

This thread and another in this forum about a disappearing (turns out deleted duplicate) thread.

and

http://forums.phpfreaks.com/topic/276914-confused-not-sure-how-to-go-about-this-do-not-echo-if-same/

I'm pretty sure that there have been others.

Thanks,

David

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.