Anyone use Kodery

computermax2328

Hello All,

I came across a website a couple of months ago called Kodery. It has been in beta for a while now, but I had to file a request to get access when I first got a profile.

I was wondering if anyone used it. I use it as my "code profile," if you would call it that. I just house code there that I use so that I can archive it and share my techniques. 

Anywhere else like this?

• 6 months later...

Hey Man,

What a coincidence!? I was just chatting with these guys the other day on Twitter. I have been using Kodery for a while, even before alpha and they reached out to me to give me another key. The guys who are building it are awesome and they have some really cool ideas that they are going to be launching soon.

Definitely, something to keep your eye on! 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.