Young Ambitious Developer

Eddy_J1

Hi everyone, my name is Edward(Ed or Eddy, whichever you prefer), I'm 20 and did previously have a job as a junior developer a few years ago but for the past 2 years haven't been doing much PHP at all since i lost my job, so recently I've decided I want to get practising again and currently attempting to create a simple lightweight CMS designed for small websites, my coding is very basic so a lot of the stuff I'm having to google  :-\.

In my spare time I also enjoy stargazing, when the weather permits of course and I also enjoy gaming on my PC.

I'm hoping by joining up to this forum I'll be able to maybe make new contacts with like minded people, and possibly try help where I can, but the main reason for joining is to develop my skills to I can hopefully get a job again :)

Sorry if I rambled on a lot, looking forward to see what this forum has to offer.

Eddy

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.