sql express database & php

hi friends.

i created a sqlexpress database with vs(visual studio2008) and now i want connect to it with php.

but thats cant connected.i have this error

Connection could not be established.
Array ( [0] => Array ( [0] => 28000 [SQLSTATE] => 28000 [1] => 18456 [code] => 18456 [2] => [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'MANSIN\mansin-pc'. [message] => [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'MANSIN\mansin-pc'. ) [1] => Array ( [0] => 42000 [SQLSTATE] => 42000 [1] => 4060 [code] => 4060 [2] => [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Cannot open database "sch" requested by the login. The login failed. [message] => [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Cannot open database "sch" requested by the login. The login failed. ) [2] => Array ( [0] => 28000 [SQLSTATE] => 28000 [1] => 18456 [code] => 18456 [2] => [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'MANSIN\mansin-pc'. [message] => [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'MANSIN\mansin-pc'. ) [3] => Array ( [0] => 42000 [SQLSTATE] => 42000 [1] => 4060 [code] => 4060 [2] => [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Cannot open database "sch" requested by the login. The login failed. [message] => [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Cannot open database "sch" requested by the login. The login failed. ) ) 

how to can i solve the problem?

best regards.

hi,

yes, i am installed sqlserver drivers.

for useing sqlserver in php i attached 2 extention.

extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv_53_ts_vc9.dll
extension=php_sqlsrv_53_ts_vc9.dll

my xampp worked propery,i havent problem in drivers & php configuration.

i have another database (sqlexpress) and i can work with it now,but this created with "full convertor software".

but when i create sqlexpress database with vs2008 thats not working.

when i use sql managment studio (log in with express) for show all express database , i cant see new database (created with vs2008).but thats created successfull(can i see with windows).

now how to can i solve this problem?

best regards.

Edited by mehdi_safa

Why are you using Visual Studio to create databases? Its only just registered what you're doing. 

Use SQL Server Management Studio to administrate the database. Its free to download and is built specifically to manage SQL Server.

thanks for attention.

i have sqlserver database backup files(.bak) and this files are for schools (this bak files created with c# application ) and are in school(s) .but schools manager cant work with sql managment studio,i want create a c# app for restore .bak files and convert to express editition and they(school managers) can upload new files to website .(new files are students scores). :happy-04: :happy-04: :happy-04:

Edited by mehdi_safa

Good luck with that! You've got to read Microsofts bak file, how you do that I've no idea, I don't even know if its possible unless you know how it was created which I doubt you do.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.