SASS (SCSS) / LESS

There are sections for things like HTML, CSS and JavaScript.  Just wondering if any thought had been given to new sections or more specialized sub-sections for the existing sections.  For example, there is a board for JavaScript, but then there are a few big libraries like jQuery and protoType.  There is also AJAX, which is a fairly large topic in its own right.  Someone who works exclusively with jQuery would be better equipped to help in a jQuery section than to read through tons of posts about protoType before reaching something they are comfortable assisting with.  The same could go for CSS and its counter parts like SASS.

I  realize that there are topic tags and the primary focus of the site is PHP, but I see things broken down into sub-sections and some sections dedicated to topics which are in the broader spectrum adjacent to PHP, but not directly related to PHP.  I also realize that you do have to draw a line in the sand somewhere or you end up having to change the name of the site to "everything freaks", so I guess really I had a thought and a curiousity whether it was something that was being considered or something that maybe crossed a line the site was not prepared to cross.

• 2 weeks later...

Mostly it's a numbers game.  We aren't opposed to breaking xyz out into its own (sub) forum but if we only get like 1 question a month+ on it, there's no point in doing so.  If anything, the forums are due for some spring cleaning; we've got a few that used to get enough traffic to warrant being separated, but no longer. 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.