PHP login and registration formulier with a html index

yasminlove1

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have some times i am looking and thinking and i can`t do annything about it and it won`t listen for long time and everything what i have learned is gone and i gonna try some things what i thing it must help..

it goes automatic..

my concentration is than not high.. i concentrate me than on a fault.. this time the picture, than i gonna look to the picture and css from it, i gonna try things around it and not in html self but the picture, not more than 10 lines far than the picture.. i hate it..

when i do everything good, without fault i can think perfectly and i gonna look at everything and i think about what i have learned..

and a stupid thing what i have learned from my father to do everything very fast..

look look look!! :D

i was smart!

i have did the things what said that all must in the middle maked i div, and the picture apart, and body was just background and stuff, so it works!

i understand what the fault was!!

Do you know how i make a pictur so that it`s like this purple but than the rand of the picture?:

http://www.horsemasters.eu/

i didn`t find this script on google

And validate your site. I see a lot of problems.....

- div's without class/id

- still not the div-structure i've recommended

it's now yet a unstructured mess....

i  have give div a name now..

but i don`t understand it about container and that..

footer did i have made.

LISTEN NOW............

And go not your own way and don't be a wiseacre.............

I think it;'s better for you, to pay someone to build yout game.
On this way, it's a long long long very long way...

Maybe it's better for you to pick up the webdevelopping in a few years. In 8 pages, i see this is so hopeless..

Edited by MissMarisjuh

LISTEN NOW............

And go not your own way and don't be a wiseacre.............

I think it;'s better for you, to pay someone to build yout game.

On this way, it's a long long long very long way...

Maybe it's better for you to pick up the webdevelopping in a few years. In 8 pages, i see this is so hopeless..

no no please no..

i just don`t understand you..

why? i am netherlands that`s one and two i can`t find good information about it..

Learn English first... if you don't understand English, programming takes a long way......

99 procent of the manuals are English. The whole programming code is English...

I've said my statement. Stop for now with programming and take first lessons in English.

I hope you understand my opinion. It looks hard, but it is the right way...

I'll hope you are take it....

Edited by MissMarisjuh

Sorry, but i see in the previous 9(!!) page's you're not capable to programming a website. The problem is you're strubbling with the English language....
I see several basic-faults time after time and you heard something about it, but he does not know the rights of it. (klok horen luiden, niet wetende waar de klepel hangt; Vlaamse uitdrukking als je hem kent).
You write tags incorrect, you placed them incorrect, also after lessons at codeacademy, where everything cleary is explained, with a lot of practice.

If you don't understand English, programming is a long long way...
Listen to my advice, first learn English. You can maybe combine it with the program GameMaker so you can learn English, and programming playfully. Maybe the way to step into programming.
Also you can use the program Dreamweaver to build a site, so you can determine the HTML-codes. But PHP (and a dynamic RPG-game) is serious in that case a way too far....

I think this is better, maybe it looks hard, but after 9 pages, this looks like the best idea.

My husband is a 'teacher' in HTML, PHP, MySQL lessons. He gives courses throughout Belgium through a known certified organization. I don't know where you lives, but maybe is this an idea for later. When you are 18 years old (min. age)
I don't know what you can spend in money, but the price is €300 for a lesson in HTML (a few days) and CSS. PHP costs €750, advanced PHP costs €500
(expanded on first PHP-course.)

I would have like to help further, but after 9 pages I come to the conclusion that it is time consuming for me. Be glad I have awarded my time, but I still have plenty of work to do

Success...

Edited by MissMarisjuh

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.