PDF Magazine Generator

Mohal

Though I think it is not a PHP related question but as the website I am working on is developed in PHP so, I thought I may get answer to it from here.

The website I am working on is a Property Search kind of website and it uses MLS System for the list of properties. The basic essence is to select a Property and add it to a Magazine. And when the Magazine is filled up with specific # of properties then make a PDF format magazine of all properties.

Now, I know about FPDF and I have used it also... There is TCPDF also... but all of them just grab data and automatically creates PDF document.

I want the admin of site to manually create a PDF from all the list of properties by using mouse. Like drag and drop scenario. I know it is not a PHP thing... because PHP runs on the server. But if someone knows of any library, tool, or framework in PHP or in JavaScript... or if I can use HTML5 in any manner... then please let me know!

The task at hand is very important and I don't have much time to finish it.

Any kind of help would be much appreciated!

Regards!

You want to select the data, design and format a page to display the data and output it as a PDF document.  Can do. 

Go to www.fpdf.org and download their class for creating pdf files.  Works pretty well.  It will take a few hours of playing to figure it out but then you can do exactly what you want with it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.