Hi - please delete me

Hi, I have just become a member here, but am not happy and would like to be deleted.  Can anyon elet me know how can I delete my account, or can a member who can please delete me please.  Thank you in advance - I hope that this post is clear and not too general - PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well... that's a crap response. I would also like to delete my account in an effort to lesson my online footprint. Furthermore I never use the service and it just seems like you'd have a method to simply allow users to remove their accounts...... it's a common practice.

Lol

• 2 years later...

Let me start by saying I don't want to hear crap about resurrecting old posts - This is the only topic I ever posted on in this forum and it's funny to me that I get an email today stating that you have been hacked and my account details were among the ones hacked. This could have been bypassed if you had a method to delete accounts... have one yet?!

Honestly at this post it could be considered negligence not to have one.

In addition, if you try to pull your BS terms of service I'd like to point out the contradiction in it.

"The Company, and agents hereof, will at any given time be allowed to modify, move, or delete your content (including any accounts you may have) and that they in general have full control over your content."

Then you later state.

"By no means will any staff member change a user's account name or delete a user account. So do not ask."

Edited by erilidon

In addition, if you try to pull your BS terms of service I'd like to point out the contradiction in it.

"The Company, and agents hereof, will at any given time be allowed to modify, move, or delete your content (including any accounts you may have) and that they in general have full control over your content."

Then you later state.

"By no means will any staff member change a user's account name or delete a user account. So do not ask."

Just because we can doesn't mean we will.

• Like 1

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.