Jump to content

Lyceum installation problem


Recommended Posts

I had installed a blog software from http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/downloads/  version lyceum-0.33.tar.gz  and the thing is its workin fin as a domain  but when I install it
as a subdomain (that is it will come like http://blogname.sitename/ if registered as domain it will come like http://sitename.com/blogname) I get the internal server error and cant proceed. What may be the problem? Pls help me if possible. I followed the instructions given in the document of theirs.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.