MS Access 2003 to MySQL?

Yohanne

Hi Coders,

In the help of this forum and the following member, i get to present my work successfully and i am very thankfull. but now my boss suggest me and he get change his mind.

this is: the company is there are 100 more or less store nationwide here in the philippines. the company has already a software called it MYOB. this software is not online, the use of this software is for sales transaction, the software is use an old database MS ACCESS 2003. now it possible to import the datatable from MYOB to MySQL automatically the web page is to  set the autoload/refresh in every 1/2 hour to get the file form MYOB.

Please advise me, what should i do first since this is my first time to do this?  

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.