PHP HeLp?

jamesharry404

Hello Friends,

There is a Question for you guys,

Please tell me this code is correct or not.

I want id on another page for delete the same id details.

Is it wrong so please give me the correct one.

I am waiting for you code.

Thank you in advance.

<a href="target.php?id=<?php echo $pageid ?>">For Get it in php</a>

Edited by jamesharry404

its correct

NO IT'S NOT!  Don't use the GET method to add/delete or modify.  Use a form method POST and a delete button.  If you want to do it the way you have it, then target.php should have a form using the POST method and the passed in $_GET['pageid'] and a delete or confirm button.

Well-designed apps/sites are RESTful, which is a fancy way of saying that GET should only be used to retrieve information and POST should only be used to modify information. Those methods are HTTP verbs. They have meaning, and should be used according to those meanings.

If you have a list of items that a user should be able to delete one-by-one, just make each entry its own form that uses POST. There's no rule saying you can only have one form on a page.

Well-designed apps/sites are RESTful, which is a fancy way of saying that GET should only be used to retrieve information and POST should only be used to modify information. Those methods are HTTP verbs. They have meaning, and should be used according to those meanings.

If you have a list of items that a user should be able to delete one-by-one, just make each entry its own form that uses POST. There's no rule saying you can only have one form on a page.

Yes, multiple forms or one form with multiple buttons with unique values of page_id.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.