Submit form - get result content - Clueless

andyfarang

Imagine there is site www.some-free-dictionary.com. There's textarea and submit button. When you submit that form, you are redirected back at the same address, but it changed - there is translated text (and textarea and submit button).

But that site is not mine and I want to my PHP script use this translator. First submit that form, after get content of new page. But I'm clueless with first two steps. How to submit that form with my data and how to get content of refreshed page (it's url doesn't change, you're redirected back)?

Thank you

//translator is example - suggesting using translator with free API is not a solution

What site is this? If the site is offering their functionality for others to use then they most likely have developed an API for it. If there is no API, then my guess is that the site doesn't want you to use their functionality for 3rd party sites. So, helping you would likely violate that sites ToS.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.