2 replies to this topic

#1 Lienne

Lienne
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 November 2005 - 10:00 PM

If I access the scripts through localhost everything works fine, but if I try to run them through the IP (even on the machine the server is installed on) I get it asking me for a username/password/domain and if I click cancel, it tells me I don't have proper priveledges to access that file. It seems to be only happening for php scripts, too.

I first tried installing PHP manually, and that worked ok. I then switched to the installer (cgi).

Any assistance would be ENORMOUSLY appreciated!
> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned

#2 Cep

Cep
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 539 posts
  • LocationOn a boat in the middle of nowhere

Posted 09 November 2005 - 03:14 PM

Do you have the Inetpub folder as a shared folder? Also have you set the IUSR account on the server with proper permisions to the folder?
Thanks Cep

#3 turbosport

turbosport
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 02:36 AM

[!--quoteo(post=316412:date=Nov 8 2005, 10:00 PM:name=Lienne)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Lienne @ Nov 8 2005, 10:00 PM) View Post[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
If I access the scripts through localhost everything works fine, but if I try to run them through the IP (even on the machine the server is installed on) I get it asking me for a username/password/domain and if I click cancel, it tells me I don't have proper priveledges to access that file. It seems to be only happening for php scripts, too.

I first tried installing PHP manually, and that worked ok. I then switched to the installer (cgi).

Any assistance would be ENORMOUSLY appreciated!
[/quote]

IIS Anonymouse IUSR_machinename user hasnt got read ad execute rights to the php files.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users