[WordPress] I'm completely New and having a tough time

mittymit6

I don't even know if this is the best place to post my question but hopefully someone can help me.

I bought a theme called radio station and am trying to make changes to it so it works. I keep getting this error

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in D:\Hosting\11980542\html\wp-content\themes\radiostation\framework\functions\theme.php on line 1316

on my home page. I can't get rid of it. I'm just going to include the entire code that this came with. If there's anything else that I should include that may make it easier for you to diagnose the problem, I will provide that ASAP.

my website is doubleyourdailyproduction.com

and I'm hosting it through godaddy

entire code for radiostation.txt

Edited by KevinM1

If you bought the theme, then  contact the place where you got it from for support. The error tells you where the problem is

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in D:\Hosting\11980542\html\wp-content\themes\radiostation\framework\functions\theme.php on line 1316

The text in purple is file where the error is coming from

The text in red is the line that is causing the error.

You are better off contacting the place where you bought the theme from because it is their code for that is causing this error.

Edited by Ch0cu3r

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.