How to add a new .php page in OsCommerce?

Stefany93

I am sorry for the obvious question, but I searched the internet for an hour and I only found deprecated examples.

Please help!

I have the website www.example.com and I want to add the page product_details.php and the users can access it with www.example.com/product_details.php but when I simply added the file into the root, I get this error when accessing it:

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/home/peaches/public_html/product_details.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/gopart/gigabitware_framework') in Unknown on line 0

Please tell me how to proper add a new page in OsCom. Thank you very much!

In Admin section, click at new. Enter the page title, page text or HTML coding. Here, you can Edit, Add or Delete the pages besides making the pages on or off as per requirements. At the time of creation of new page,  link in box appears itself and it disappears when you delete the page or you turn it off. 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.