PHP Install & Run issue - Error Messages

I have installed Apache 2.0, MySQl, Apache Tomcat on a Windows XP SP2 Box.

When I try and run the PHp.exe or php-win.exe I get the following errors

"This application failed to start because isqlt09a.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"
then

"This application failed to start because OCI.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"
then (repeated)

"This application failed to start because OCI.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"

"This application failed to start because aspell-15.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"

"This application failed to start because libcs.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"

"This application failed to start because DB2CLI.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"

"This application failed to start because CORE_RL_magick_.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"

"This application failed to start because ilibapi.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"

"This application failed to start because lcrzo.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"

"This application failed to start because OCIW32.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"

"This application failed to start because intl3_svn.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"

"The procedure entry point_ZOOM_scanset_display_term@16 could not be located in thedynamic link library yaz.dll"

Then I get the Windows Crash Window

I cant get a php to display anything on the local machine and when i browse the pages on a remote system i get the code.

Im at a totaly loss at what this error is.. so if anyone is able to help it would be very much appreicate

Ian

ianc@eyersee.net

What extensions have you enabled in the php.ini? As these look like errors from failed extensions that are trying to find the above dlls. Could you attach your php.ini to your post please so I can have a look at it.

Also can you post about your PHP setup too, such as how PHP was installed.

• 2 months later...
Hello,

The problem I have is that I cannot install the PEAR-manager through running " go-pear.bat". It results in messages like missing "lcrzo.dll" which indeed is nowhere to be found on my pc.

I have found advises on how to compile a lcrzo.dll by using c++, but since I don not even have c++, this is outside my reach.

Also I "uncommented" extension=php_gd2.dll, at no result.

Could anyone help me here? It is so annoying.

Thank you in advance, Niek.

[quote author=eyersee link=topic=116340.msg473956#msg473956 date=1164546863]
I have installed Apache 2.0, MySQl, Apache Tomcat on a Windows XP SP2 Box.

When I try and run the PHp.exe or php-win.exe I get the following errors

"This application failed to start because isqlt09a.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"
then

then (repeated)

"This application failed to start because aspell-15.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"

"This application failed to start because libcs.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"

"This application failed to start because DB2CLI.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"

"This application failed to start because CORE_RL_magick_.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"

"This application failed to start because ilibapi.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"

"This application failed to start because lcrzo.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"

"This application failed to start because OCIW32.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"

"This application failed to start because intl3_svn.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application"

"The procedure entry point_ZOOM_scanset_display_term@16 could not be located in thedynamic link library yaz.dll"

Then I get the Windows Crash Window

I cant get a php to display anything on the local machine and when i browse the pages on a remote system i get the code.

Im at a totaly loss at what this error is.. so if anyone is able to help it would be very much appreicate

Ian

ianc@eyersee.net

[/quote]

• 2 months later...
I am also getting a "This application failed to start because lcrzo.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this application" error message when trying to run any php at all after installing it today for the first time ever... I'm trying to setup my system to run phpBB from my own computer using Apache as my web server.  I tried installing everything individually, and also tried the pre-configured installation XAMPP which included Apache, PHP 4 and 5, MySQL, and FileFTP.  But in both cases, when I try to install phpBB using index.php from the phpBB extraction directory, I get the error.  So I tried running other php files as well and I get the exact same error.  I've searched my computer to see if I have the file somewhere and I don't have it.  I have also searched the internet for someplace to download it from and haven't been able to find it yet.

[quote author=niekw link=topic=116340.msg521299#msg521299 date=1170608298]
I have found advises on how to compile a lcrzo.dll by using c++, but since I don not even have c++, this is outside my reach.[/quote]

I do have a C++ compiler and could definitely create the file if I had some C++ source code to use.

So if someone could please tell me where I can download this file, or give me the C++ code I need to create it myself, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Drake

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.