Need a custom shopping script for a small business

Hi,  I am a web design hobbyist, and I've been for 6 years, mostly self taught. I am working on a project for my mother and I am not very fluent in PHP coding. Whenever I need something coded I usually source sites like this for some help.

I will take care of all of the designing, just mainly need the framework done for the site.

This site sells one customized product. For example.

She sells posters which need to have custom text printed on them. She has about 50 different poster designs, 12 different fonts, and 12 different color options.

This is how she wants the order process to work. 

Select poster image > Type in text to be printed on poster > Select font type > select font color  >  Generate Preview.    The generate preview should show (on same page below form) a preview of what the finished item should look like. (Does not have to be an exact proof, just gives customer an idea)

The preview will be slightly bigger than a thumbnail, not full size.  The text location is going to be the same on all posters, so the only variable should be: background image (poster image), font color, and font type.

Once they appove the preview, they will go to the next page which will ask if they want any add-ons, such as a frame, laminations, or matted. Once they select the add-ons it will be time to either checkout or start another banner.

On the checkout page, she is only going to be offering Paypal to checkout, so there needs to be a way to total the price of the add-on's and posters and send this total to paypal.

The only information that needs to be collected on the checkout page is the shipping address.

Ideally this order will be sent to a mysql database and have an admin section to view orders and mark complete. Alternatively simply emailing the customer's information along with the data they provided for the poster's customization would suffice.

All that being said, I am interested in seeing who will be willing to take this project on. We have no deadlines.

Please PM your estimates.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.