[ZF2] \Zend\Db\Row Doing it wrong?

Garethp

Hi there

I'm moving on from ZF1 to ZF2 in my latest project, and I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I've gone through the Skeleton Application and read through the \Zend\Db reference, but I'm not sure if I'm missing something, because the way the ZF2 docs handles Row objects seems a bit backwards. I mean, in ZF1, you just extended an abstract class and you had your functionality right there. The data was stored in _data, and the toArray() function and setValues() and setFromArray() worked without me having to tell the model what columns it was setting. But I can't seem to find an abstract class for Row models in ZF2. Having to manually define the columns seems a bit counter-intuitive, so I'm wondering, am I doing this right is is there infact a Zend\Db\AbstractRow model that I'm missing?

Thanks,

Gareth

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.