Php Menu Question

RomanRapido

Greetings!

I am very new to php and just started yesterday and I need to do a php problem.

I have a problem coding the main menu of a front page. The current front page has 2 lines of Menus, at the top are the HOme, Search, Forum, Groups, Blogs, Photos , Classified and Chat Room Menus, currently these menus are clickable with no sub menus, these are like buttons that when clicked will direct the user to another page, and below are some text which are also clickable that when clicked will also direct the user to other pages. My problem is to make the second line text buttons under each sub menu of the the first line menu. I have attached two pictures (JPEG) the first one is the original menus and the second one is the change that I want to make. If somebody notice that the colors on the 2nd menu are different, the colors does not matter, its about how to make the 2nd line to go on top and be the sub menus. Thanks so much in advance.

post-167621-0-11351400-1392547103_thumb.jpg post-167621-0-54340600-1392547201_thumb.jpg

This is not a PHP problem.

What you want to look at are examples of HTML/CSS multi-level drop down menus. CSSPlay.com has many examples of these, why not take a look their demos and try and implement the one you like into your HTML/CSS.

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry I did not mention that there is already an esxisting code in PHP that produces the 2 lines of menu. I want to modify it so that instead of having 2 lines of menu then I will put the second menu as a sube menu of the first line menu on the 2 files that I attached previously but I am not sure of how to do it. You mean I will change the php code to html/css Sir? Thanks!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.