• Libertarian
    • Green
    • Constitution
    • Tea
    • Other
    • Not Telling
    • I refuse to pick the lesser of the evil, as they are ALL evil
    • Anarchy FTW

Without starting a war between members, I was wondering if US based forum members tend to be affiliated with one political party versus the others. If you care to comment, please don't bash other parties without first stating why your party is better. Please refrain from name calling, cussing, or insults.

I go for the best person for the job, not for a party. Lately that has been the lesser of the evils, so to speak, ha.

I feel the same way, but voted "Libertarian" in the poll because they best represent how I feel about government's limited role and size. Most people that I talk to more or less agree that the 2 party stronghold on America is destroying this country. I'm fascinated by politics and what I perceive as the brainwashing of the masses.

My voter registration card says Democrat. In general I don't really care too much who a person is affiliated with though, what matters is how my ideals align with theirs. I tend to stay out of politics for the most part though, except during presidential election years.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.